Chris Hogan

Announcements about conferences, forthcoming meetings etc.
Forum rules
This forum is for listing forthcoming meetings, conferences and any other sort of APL-related events.

Chris Hogan

Postby Phil Last on Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:51 pm

I'm sorry to have to report that Chris died on Friday evening after a short stay in hospital.

He leaves a wife and daughter and a seemingly endless supply of stories about the many people he worked with in APL since the early seventies. He'll be greatly missed.
Phil Last

Re: Chris Hogan

Postby paulmansour on Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:11 am

Sorry to hear the sad news.

Thanks for letting us know.
paulmansour

Re: Chris Hogan - 1956-06-16 2023-01-20

Postby Phil Last on Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:48 am

(forwarded from Jake's email)

I am very sad to have to pass on the news that Chris Hogan passed away at 6:15 pm on Friday the 20th January this year.

Chris had been receiving treatment for cancer for a few years but of late he suffered from further complications which eventually proved too much for him.

Chris has been a good friend for many years and he will be sorely missed.
Please feel free to share this sad news to other members in the APL community as I am certain to have missed somebody.

--
kind regards John Jacob
Phil Last

Re: Chris Hogan

Postby Phil Last on Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:58 pm

(forwarded from Jake's email)

Chris Hogan's funeral will be held on Thursday 23rd February. 11am at St Michael's Catholic Church, 112 Clarendon Rd, Ashford TW15 2QD. Followed by drinks etc at Staines Rugby club, The Reeves, Snakey Ln, Feltham TW13 7NB.

Diane Hogan has said that everyone is welcome. Would anyone who plans to come please let Phil Last know so Diane can judge the numbers.

Please pass this information on to anyone who knew Chris that I may have missed.

kind regards John Jacob
Phil Last

Return to Announcements